Excellence in Education with
How to Enroll at AAJ
1 Parents should fill out an application form at the reception area and should submit it with a 50 JD application fee.
2 Prospective students will take an entrance assessment to evaluate their skills. For elementary students, the entrance assessment will evaluate them in three main subjects: Mathematics, English and Arabic Languages. International students will only sit for Mathematics and English Language.
3 Parents will be notified of the results by phone.
4 Once the student is accepted, the parents must pay the registration fee along with the deposit fee to reserve the student's seat.
5 The student acceptance letter will be given to the parents after receiving all supporting documents.
List of supporting documents to be submitted when the student is accepted
- Student’s Birth Certificate (An authorized copy for foreigners)
- Student’s Medical Records Including Vaccination Records
- Student’s Previous School Records / Transcripts
- Two (2) Photos for elementary students and (6) photos for KGs students
- Auricular checkup (PTA) “Pure Tone Average”, – and not- (Tympanometry), and a vision checkup with its report, will be required for the KGs students.
- Official family booklet (Only Jordanians)
- A valid residency permit for students and parents (Only Foreigners)
- A copy of passport for student and parents, certified by their own embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Only Foreigners)
- Work Permit for one parent issued by the Ministry of Labor (Only Foreigners)
Pre-Register Your Child
For further assistance, please send out any questions or request of information to email@example.com
Use the following format in your email to allow us better assist you:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Question / Issue
- The application fee is 50 JD. The registration fee is 200 JD.
- The application and registration fees are only for new students and are non-refundable.
- A non-refundable deposit fee of 500 JD reserves the student’s seat and will be credited towards the tuition.
- A discount of 5% will be given when all of the fees are fully paid before the beginning of the school year.
- There is a 5% discount for a second child and a 10% discount for a third child.
- Books, uniforms and school buses fees will vary depending on grade and location.
Alliance Academy Jordan is not able to offer scholarships at this time.